Re: [MV] Sorting out what the threat from new legislation REALLY is...

From: colin . (male367@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 22:37:44 PDT

This is exactly my point...the government caused gun collectors and legal
shooters to hand in valuable fireams to be destroyed...but of course the
crims don't oblige and hand theirs in...and I am sure that our gun related
crime has gone up...and the same will happen with the vehicles i am
sure..the innocent collector will be penalized...but the terrorist intent on
causing havoc will not stop because he can't get a military vehicle...he
will just go to a construction site and pinch a dozer..or even pack a
civilian car boot with fireworks....both of these things have happened
here...one time they blew up the police headquarters ... colin (aust)