Re: [MV] Defence bill passes house

From: Claude W. Vaughn (vaughn@totalaccess.net)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 08:51:25 PDT

There are two versions of H.R. 2586. One version includes Section 921
(demil) and the other version does not include Section 921.

I am confused here. Both versions passed 9/25/2001. I am not clear on what
happens next. I don't think this will go back into committee. But I assume
that the House Bill will still need to be reconciled with the Senate Bill.

I still see references on this list only to S.1416. Remember, the Senate has
now introduced S.1438 (a new version of S.1416).

Time for me to get back on the phone.

Claude.