Sextons, M75s, and others

From: G.Baker (tired_iron@mounet.com)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 14:47:28 PDT

I will be taking off Friday to go down and take several pictures of the M75s
and Sextons, I also will be taking pictures of several other vehicles like
M5 high speed tractors, tank recovery units, Deuces, 5 tons, WC series, as
well as many other common M series vehicles. I should have a new page set up
with the pictures as well as prices by Sunday. I will post a link once I'm
finished, if there are particular areas anyone would like photographed
please let me know by Thursday night.

G.R.Baker
MVPA 23220
M114A1