M2 Flame Thrower Wand

From: Jason (bmg1917a@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 15:53:25 PDT

I just got in another set of M2 Tanks and I'm looking for another wand to
 use with this set. The correct wand would be the M2 wand, more commonly
 know as the wand with two pistol grips. If you know of any for sale or
that
 have recently come up for sale, or have sold in the past few years, please
 let me know. I'm a buyer and I know what they are worth. Finder's fee
will
 be paid if I purchase. I need this to go with one of the jeeps that I'm
 almost finished with. Please help me out. Also, please email me off of
 list. Thanks again.

 Jason