Re: [MV] propane on a M35

From: JJ&A (w7ls@blarg.net)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 09:56:29 PDT

There was an article is American Survival Guide about doing exactly that, a
couple of years ago. The guy had his wife hold the propane bottle in her lap
in the cab, while a length of garden hose (what was handy at the time) ran
out the window, and snaked up under the hood, into the throat of the carb. To
run the motor, he would step on the accellerator, thereby opening the
butterfly valves, and she would simultaneously open the propane valve. It got
them home from camping in the desert. It was a gasoline engine, by the way.

Jim