Re: [MV] More Volvo Jeep photos

From: islander (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 15:30:05 PDT

Hi Jack,

I have only seen a few partial pictures of one of these in the past. That
is one sweeeeeet little vehicle you got there! Thanks for the pictures
of such a rather unusual vehicle (at least here in the States).

I never realized how cosmetically similar it is to my Pinzgauer. Even
the cab layout has a similar look to it. I wonder if there was some
borrowing from the Pinz? However, at 18mpg you got both my Pinz and my
1997 GMC pickup beat :-)

What year is this and how did you come by it?

Thanks,

Steve