Re: [MV] CROOK

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 12:18:32 PDT

Now on the guys e-mail..I get the mail returned because the guy apparently
had changed e-mail addresse..!! So..as not to have this dork screw anyone
else..I am blasting his name and address for all to see..I'm tired of his
excuses and lies..
He is Carl Konefsky, of
4980 W. Dunes Hwy
Beverly Shores, Indiana 46301
219-878-9675
I believe a lot of you know this ^$$ #%(!...
Monday I contact the DA where he lives and press charges for the bad
check..I hear that Indiana is pretty tough on bad check writers..
Actually the check is for $220 plus the bank charge for them submitting it 2
times..
Thanks for all the advice guys..this guy Carl is a slime ball..Gene