Re: [MV] CROOK

From: Milstuf (milstuf@home.com)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 15:44:27 PDT

For all I am not a crook or a slim ball and have not changed my email
address or anything of that sort Yes I did pay Gene for something with a
check in Janurary of this year it was retured to him in June I think. The
Bank was an on line bank that was baught out by another bank in May of this
year They say they paid this check Gene got it back dont know why and they
cant explain in the mean time I have had another bout with heart problems
and was in hospital off and on but needlest to say will get this mess
straightend out.FLAMEING PEOPLE ON LINE IS WRONG AND GENE YOU KNOW THAT WE
HAVE TALKED ABOUT THAT.Sorry for any problems this has caused anyone but
again will be into this again on Monday
Carl