Re: [MV] need , 50 cal. parts

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 17:35:02 PDT

Hello...

>can any one help me find parts for my 50 cal. dummy gun. thanks ssg.
>watson.

There's a guy I found who sells stuff on www.GunShowAuction.com and
has tons of 50 cal BMG stuff, mostly mounts, bags, covers, pintles,
barrels, and stuff the BATF doesn't care about. His ID at GunShow
Auctions is "Bmgparts" and his email address is sales@bmgparts.com.
His web site is www.BMGParts.com. Tell him I sent you because I
haven't bought all the 50 stuff from him yet that I told him I would.

If you need nice realistic-looking inert linked .50 ammo, there's
another guy I just bought 100 rounds from. His name is Tom and he is
at www.rvow.com. Really a nice guy. The rounds look real, except
they have no primers which is easily remedied by epoxying brass rivets
into the holes.

Good luck.

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 Cubic Inch Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See them at: http://www.CUCV.net