Re: [MV] Help Me ID This Item (Sort of OT But Was Dropped from MVs)...

From: Jim Winne (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 19:32:21 PDT

Hi Jim and list,

I think these things were called "Yellow Dog Bombs". I always wondered how
they were used. A surplus dealer in Chicago had
them in their catalog, along with lot of other strange but useful
stuff. The company used to be called "JerryCo" and their catalog was a
real hoot to browse through but they would come up with things like a
norden bomb sight. I think they are called American Scientific, or
something like that.

Jim (KB4IVH)
MVPA #17216