Sigh of relief !!

From: Anith@wfp.org
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 13:28:58 PDT

Hi List!

I was holding my breath and praying that the US would not attack Sudan that
would make all international staff members of UN here evacuate. Well, now
the good news is that US has assured Sudan that it would not be a target
this time (unlike in 1998)! To boost confidence, the UN has today lifted
its sanctions against Sudan that were in place and to the lifting of which,
the US had so far opposed.

Well, to me, the good news is that I dont have to abandon my 1984 MUTT and
evacuate :-)

Compulsary MV content: My MUTT is still leaking oil fron gearbox :-( I
changed the rubber seal already.

My heart goes out to those who perished in the brutal terrorist attacks.
May the terrorists and the terrorism perish forever.

Anith
Sudan
NE Africa