Re: [MV] Guns in planes

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 17:45:04 PDT

  The bullets are glaser safety slugs that were developed
for the sky marshal program back when. They have a plastic
bullet that is loaded inside with mini buckshot.. Upon
impact with flesh it penetrates the skin and spreads opens
up to cause a lot of tissue damage and place the entire
momentum force into the receiver. On the other hand if it
hits the interior of an aircraft it will dent it but not
go thru the skin like a hard jacketed round..

                                 Bob B