Re: [MV] missing e-mail

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 18:06:20 PDT

  Sheeesh .. invite the guy to the outing , get him in for a
freebee, offer to introduce him to great people and he gos off
on one of his delirious tirades ,,,,

Your just jealous Bob and Paul decided to ride in comfort
vs getting their po' ol tired bones rattled around in the
M109 .. Course it would have helped it it started ;-)

I must say Ronzo did make him self useful by playing chief
cook and bottle washer and none of us came down with ptomaine

                                  BB