Re: [MV] M151A2 Distributor Problems - reassembly, long.

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 22:50:45 PDT

WARNING Not hure as to Daves national origin is, but "torch" is not the same
thing 'ere in the states.
Do NOT light a torch and use near flamable..explosive materials. Get a flash
light and use that.
I know that was a bit off, but you can never tell, and it's a hard way to loose
a beard.

Bruce
MVPA 23824