Re: [MV] New tires for 1009

From: Royce C Hayes (rc_hayes1@juno.com)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 20:25:06 PDT

Tall and skinny is the way to go. I have had lots of experience driving
in bad weather. I have a 4 x 4 K5. I use regular street tires, 235 75 R
15, because I get better traction in snow, ice, and mud. Personally, I
would not use anything bigger than a 215 80 R 16. I got stuck on the
side of a mountain once with the big wide A/T tires. If you go to
something like that, be sure you carry a good set of chains with you, you
will need them.

Royce