Re: [MV] [MVlist] S1438 has passed Section 1062 included!

From: Richard Lathrop (lathrrs@snip.net)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 11:36:14 PDT

If you search under S.1438 on the Senate site you will get a page to everything that is in the Congressional Record. As amended is all the agreed on amendments tacked on to the inital bill after it was introduced to the full Senate.

If you are really enterprising you can read the full debate on S.1438 on the site as well. You can also do a search for 1062 and S1438 and it will return links to all pertinant discussions of this matter.

The Congressional Record is a full report of the goings on in the US Congress. While it is not quite a exciting read it is a bit quicker then watching C-Span.

Hope this helps.
Rick

From: "Ron" <rojoha@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 14:05:57 -0400