Re: [MV] Memphis Equipment Co. experiences

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 18:05:30 PDT

In a message dated 10/4/01 7:52:47 PM Central Daylight Time, sparkes@fast.net
writes:

<< I am seriously considering purchasing a surplus vehicle from Memphis
 Equipment Co. Has anyone on the list had any dealings with them, good or
 bad, that they would be willing to share? When parting with a fair chunk of
 hard-earned cash I like to have some idea of the kind of people I am dealing
 with.

 Thanks for any input, >>

I have bought two trucks, a 5 ton wrecker and a 530C firetruck, and a M38A1
from these people, as well as way more parts than you could pile in a pair of
M35A2s. I suspect that at their Memphis facility there are MAYBE 4 people
(out of 40 or so) I don't know personally. Throughout my experiences I have
found them to be consistently courteous, professional and honest. The level
of customer service I have gotten exceeds what I have gotten at any other
automobile dealer of any kind, and I got this service BEFORE I knew them all
personally.

Hope this helps,
David Doyle