Re: [MV] Memphis Equipment Co. experiences

From: Bobby Joe Pendleton II (bobbyjoe@chartertn.net)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 19:33:24 PDT

I have dealt with ME on many occasions and can't say enough about them. Some
things are higher with them, but not all. I called them with a problem I was
having with my M211 and talked to the service department for a least an
hour. They even called me the next day to see if I had it worked out. They
will bend over backwards to help, or at least they have with me.
   This list also has some of the same caliber of people on it

BjP