Re: [MV] [MV]Subj: DISNEY TROOP TRUCK PARTS NEEDED

From: Colin Stevens (colin@pacdat.net)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 16:09:52 PDT

It probably is not what you have been told it is. The genuine WWII German
trucks are rare and expensive (one on ebay for about $20K US last time I
looked). Might be a US truck modified or ...?

I suggest that you post some photos of it on a web site and then direct this
list to the photos. Maybe once we identify WHAT it is, we can then help you
to find the parts you need.

Colin Macgregor Stevens
seaforth72@hotmail.com
or
colin@pacdat.net
MVPA Member 954 (since 1977)
Editor: "Maple Leaf Up!" newsletter & Webmaster
of Western Command Military Vehicle Historical Society
(Established 1977) http://www.westerncommand.com
Pitt Meadows (East of Vancouver but not beyond Hope)
British Columbia, CANADA
Owner of:
1944 Willys MB jeep (ex-Norway)
http://bcoy1cpb.pacdat.net/colin_stevens'_1944_willys_mb_photos.htm