[MV] S1438

From: Ted Hintopoulos (hint@northnet.org)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 05:29:26 PDT

>I'm nervous now, because for the first time I've written to a Senator in my
>area, I've not had a response. Anything from fuel taxes and subsidies to
>abortions and gun rights has gotten me a response from my senator (sometimes
>not in my liking). I've heard nothing here, however.

Your lucky Jason, all I have in NY is Schumer and Clinton.
I and my only half have "nothing" in common with either on any of
their issues. All we have is
John McHugh (Congressman) and he has been helpful in the past.

I understand this situation (terrorism, fear, ones rights)
and can only hope that we can work through
this one.

Ted H.
Hope I kept this as MVish as I could......