Re: [MV] MV musings and sales pitch

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 11:18:33 PDT

I have gotten 3 emails regarding ' how can a non military person without
access to a base get one of the Military Bibles?' So here's what I have sent
out:

    Ya got me thinking so I went back and tracked down the NSN and then
backtracked the vendor and ....GO HERE and pick the one you want:

https://shop.gospelcom.net/cgi-bin/IBSDirect.storefront/3bbdebe8026954c12719
ac1410010679/Catalog/1018

$2.99 + shipping...BUT....
    I tried to order off the web site, but their new account sign up is
toast. I
called customer service at 1 800 524 1588 and ordered a set. # 192 gets you
a Woodland Cover and #193 Gets a Desert Cover. They will ship on Monday
with estimated arrival in TWO weeks! Thankfully, I ain't being
deployed next week and just got that ole' time religious fervor before
boarding!
    Interestingly enough, all orders are prepaid, have your credit card
ready. Seems even God has stiffs in his Army!!

Ron