RE: [MV] RE SB1438--Action needed now.

From: Doyle, John D (JDoyle@framatech.com)
Date: Sat Oct 06 2001 - 08:30:41 PDT

This is something I would like to help do. I will make the calls
and get 2 other MV buddies to make them as well.

But we would like suggestions on what to say so that we don't come
across as a bumbling idiots when we call. Can somebody please
give suggestions. Emailing me directly is fine.

Thanks,
John