De-Mil Bill & EAA

From: lehmans@execpc.com
Date: Sat Oct 06 2001 - 12:39:16 PDT

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) List,
In todays Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel is the following article on how
the EAA is fighting this bill. Their concerns echo our's. This was
an AP posting from Oshkosh. Might be nice to hear from the MVPA in a
similar manner.

All local groups may want to contact your local reps in your name.

I have emailed my "elected officials" and heard back from only
one...Thank you for your communication.. "for secruity reasons we
cannot reply directly to your via Email....we will contact you..."

http://www.jsonline.com/news/state/oct01/eaa06100501a.asp

Daryl
52'M-37
53' M-38A1