RE: [MV] ] S1438 -

From: Doyle, John D (JDoyle@framatech.com)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 08:31:29 PDT

Yes, if you read closely the message that I sent out
regarding my recent correspondence with Senator Allen
of VA, you will see "kuhrick" appear in the email
from him.

I was surprised that something so easy to do does work.
We need all the help we can get. Get involved people.

Now is the time to act!

John