Sme demilled weaopnry.

From: Darrell Shake (armor2@iglou.com)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 10:00:51 PDT

List. I read Steve Allens comment about redefinig SME to exclude Hmvs
and the problem I have is the demilled weaponry .If youve never done a
reinactment in a piece of armor with a live main gun you havent done it
all yet. Loading and firing rounds in the main gun and the thrill of
aquiring and firing on targets is some kind of fun. If were brow beaten
into this Im sure that other provisions will come later.I sure hope they
dont allow this part to happen. Darrell.