Re: [MV] ATTENTION

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 10:39:34 PDT

[MV] RE SB1438--Action needed now.]
Hi all... If anyone is on the Rush Limbaugh list and can E-Mail him on this
matter of "confiscation"..that's what I call it..another hairbrained back
door way of going after firearms.. Get in a good mail to Rush..he will air
this as just what it is. Another gungrabber - freedom stealing - sneaky
deal. Let him know all that is involved here..and let him know this
legislation has no limits..it can go back to the days of George Washington
and anything related to our government from day one !! Gene