Feedback on a visit to Mr. Jack Tomlin

From: Surplusyes@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 10:37:18 PDT

Arrived unannounced at Mr. Tomlins' place in Tooele, needed to buy a few things for a test were doing at Dugway Proving Ground. Ended up spending 3 hours looking around, what a treat, very knowledable and gave me some technical advice on DUKWs. A gracious host too, had a sitdown chat over a few sodas, a memorable experience and one I'll try and renumerate when a fellow MVPA'r drops by my place. Made up somewhat for me having to miss our clubs annual picnic at Wilsons farm. Can't wait to get back home to Aberdeen.
Regards
Tom B.......