RE: [MV] Demil Bill (S1438/Sec 1062)

From: HOWARD WRIGHT (dvsww2@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 12:27:18 PDT

Ryan, It is my understanding from Sen Craig's office that the 1062
provisions came from Sen Levin from MI. Are there any MV'ers from that
state on list??? Please contact this gentlemen's office and voice your
opposition and remember this when the ballot box comes around. I find the
committee recommendation interesting in that they concider WWII items not
to be of a threat, yet why are they consider SME? Seems to me they are
talking out og both sides of their mouths on this one.