Re: [MV] FW: Re: [MV] Sme demilled weaponry.

From: Michael Howell (michael@tsixroads.com)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 21:41:29 PDT

Reminds me of the batch of fresh out of training motorcycle highway
patrol that rotated through this county a few weeks ago. They wrote a
lot of tickets for 1 and 2 mph over the speed limit. Then they wondered
why people around here didn't like them. Write a law and beurocrates
will enforce it as best they can. At lease that one was so bad it
didn't become law.

Mike