wanted

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 13 2001 - 10:50:29 PDT

Does anyone know of a source for black-out marker and clearance lights?

On a friend's pipeline delivery truck, there are regular (red or amber)
clearance lights along the perimeter of the body, and also stacked right
above them, there are blackout clearance lights, that come on when the light
switch is set to "B.O." These fixtures resemble the regular lights exactly
in shape, lens size, etc., but have a sheet metal shroud inside that creates
the unique black-out light pattern. He needs a couple of replacements.

Also, can anyone, shall we say, shed some light on why the pipeline truck has
clearance lights, both conventional and black-out, apparently from the
factory, and no other variant of the M35 that I have seen has them?

Thank you for any info that you experts can give us. A P Bloom

"The Taliban have won the toss, and have elected to receive."