Re: [MV] Color of registration numbers

From: David Jenkins (GPW1942@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sun Oct 14 2001 - 05:35:27 PDT

Hi Jim,
Interested in your blue paint idea. Was this done at the factory? Was this
discontinued before we went over seas?
The reason I ask, is from the many photos I have reviewed from European theater
the vehicles appear to have white reg numbers. Also, my 42 has 4 inch white reg
numbers on the hood, invasions stare in the hood complete with orange chemical
detection paint, and a bar code on the driver's side rear corner.
Dj