Re: [MV] grease gun picture link

From: Nolan Lee (nlee@gs.verio.net)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 17:49:04 PDT

I've had a number of requests for a picture. I've posted
two on line at:
http://www.acadiacom.net/nlee/temp/grease1.jpg
http://www.acadiacom.net/nlee/temp/grease2.jpg

At 07:32 PM 10/18/01 -0700, you wrote:

>That there is truely a fine grease gun.

Thank you. :-) It worked well the last time I used it. Must
be about ten or fifteen years ago.

>Does it require zerks or the old flat style fittings.

It'll handle the modern type and about two or three others
if I remember right.

>It might have been designed for jacking out tracks on a dozer.

It probably would work good for that, I never tried. I've done
my share of pumping grease into track tensioners with a standard
gun after reinstalling the track. Lots of fun with a worn out
machine with lots of "slack".

thanks!
nolan