Re: [MV] [MV]

From: Ryan M Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 10:04:23 PDT

At 11:55 AM -0500 10/19/01, Royce C Hayes wrote:
>Pardon my ignorance, it has been since 1966 since I talked military
>jargon. Is REMF--Rear Echelon Mo Fo? What is FEBA?

BINGBINGBING!

FEBA is Forward Edge of Battle Area. Folks on the FEBA pull triggers
alot and dig holes even more. Guys just behind pull triggers
sometimes and run around trying not to get bracketed by interdiction
fires at cross roads and other key points. If you're near the FEBA,
its probably not as safe as in the Rear.

--
--
- Ryan Montieth Gill             ----------           SW1025 H -