Tow truck question

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Sat Oct 20 2001 - 16:21:22 PDT

  OK, in my twisted logic I havedone it now.
  Somewhere I figured that with as much non-running Mil-veh's as I have I
now should qualify to buy a ..............................Tow Truck.
Yep, kinda like why I bought a .30 cal. 1919A4 Browning MG mock up ,
cause I already had a tripod for it.
  Now I went to an auctin at the local county. They were selling off
their old wrecker, cause they had bought a newer one.
  It's a 1954, 5 ton,. Mostly original. Its a gas motor. Dunno the
model # yet. Been workng at jobs both night & day lately & frankly am
sufferijng from sleep deprivatiion. Thats my last line of defence when
someone asks me what I've done now.
  Anyways, can someone familiar with htis old rig, e-mail me off list as
I'll have operating questions. I am planning on getting the manual form
Portrayel or whatever, but want know how to do the basics (what lever
does what, whcih lever goes where first ) ASAP.
  Thanks, Steve
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.