Re: [MV] Unimogs Pros and Cons

From: Greg (czechsix@home.com)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 15:45:57 PDT

Well, what are you going to use it for? Just as a display mv? If so, it's
not a bad choice at all. Relatively easy to work on and reliable. Parts are
pretty reasonable too, plus availability is good, for now.

It pretty much comes down to what you're going to use it for. I've had mine
for years now, putting plenty of miles on it - both highway and offroad.
Business and pleasure. It hasn't let me down yet - even with all the
tinkering I've done to it. I've gone through a couple of beds, two cabs,
etc., just playing around with configurations. Still haven't come up with
the optimum and I don't think I ever will.

OT MV content: Unimog 1300 bed for sale...anyone interested? Located in
Southern California.

Greg
Vista, CA

Note: @home.com email servers are ridiculously
unreliable. If I don't respond to a query, please
try again or use this address as an alternate:
ebaygreg@hotmail.com

Best damned Rhodesian Ridgeback in the world:
(and not just because she bit Mark P. in the leg..)
Mzirand. 2.27.90-4.17.01
RIP