Repro WW2 Canadian Red Ensigns

From: Geoff Winnington-Ball (gwball@sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 19:31:45 PDT

Hi guys,

After a lot of badgering, starting at Beltring this summer, I've finally
secured a stock of reproduction WW2-pattern Canadian Red Ensigns, the
original 1922 pattern complete with female harp and green maple leaves.
These are 3' X 5', printed on polyester, and look pretty good! We flew
one at the Ballard/Notton/MLU Beltring encampment this summer, and the
interest generated by the public-at-large was great!

These ARE copies, but they're the original WW2 Canadian ensign pattern,
and it took me a year of searching to find them (most flag companies
only offer the 1957, politically-correct ensign). Best of all, they're
CHEAP!

I am pleased to be able to offer these to anyone interested in flying
the flag under which the Canadian Army Overseas fought in WW2. If you
have a Canadian WW2 vehicle, or a collection of Canadian WW2 equipment
of any sort, or if you reenact a Canadian WW2 unit, this is a must for
your display!

I'm not in the retail business per se, but the response I received from
the samples I took to England this summer was just too good... it's
gratifying that so many remember what this stands for.

Description and ordering info available here:
http://www.mapleleafup.org/kitshop.html

Thanks, fly it proudly!

Geoff

--
Regards,

Geoff Winnington-Ball MAPLE LEAF UP! ==> Zephyr, Ontario, Canada ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Maple Leaf Up - The Canadian Army Overseas in WW2 http://www.mapleleafup.org <sunray@mapleleafup.org> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1st Canadian Armoured Carrier Regiment http://www.1cacr.org <info@1cacr.org> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~