1948 jeep

From: David Jenkins (GPW1942@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 19:42:38 PDT

Hello all,
I appreciate all the advice from past postings. It seems as though the e-mail
is up to it's old tricks again, haven't received an e-mail from MV since the
15th. So please respond to me directly, thank you.

Anyway, my friend Frank is working on a 1948 military jeep. My knowledge ends
with the W.W.II era. He would like to know what shade of green to paint it.
Should it be light like W.W.II or darker like korea era. Also looking for
what marking should be on it (hood numbers, stars, size, etc.). He would like
to set it up for in country, Army.

Thanx in advance.
Dj

42 MBT