WW2 Ingersoll Rand compressor manual wanted

From: mike kelly (vk3cz@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 16:05:48 PDT

Hello from Mike ,
                 I know this is a little off topic but it is WW2 vintage and
it is on two wheels . It is a military Ingersoll Rand 100 CFM compressor
driven by a Waukesha 4 cyl side valve petrol engine . It has magneto
ignition .

I need a manual for it or any relevent info . I plan on using it for
sandblasting vehicle parts .

It has : Ingersoll Rand New York USA cast into the radiator surround . It
has a military pintle tow setup towing hitch . Does anyone have a similar
model .

Thanks for any help from Mike .