Re: [MV] X-ref parts for MULE request

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 12:05:34 PDT

> Ain't this list grand? :-) It's the most fun you can have with you're
clothes on!!!!!!!!
>I just so happen to have a spare sitting in my garage that
> might fit. Never thought of that!
After you've had a mule a while, everything you look at you will try to
adapt to your mule.
>However, I don't care about having stuff like
> this be NOS so I rather buy off the shelf new and not consume a NOS part
> and potentially shortchange someone who really cares to have one.
You sound like me, don't care if it's the right part, only that it fits and
works. Besides, you can claim that anything is a "field expiedent". When in
fact, it may be Hillbilly engineered.
> Oh well, if I didn't want to have these
> "problems" I would have bought a new ATV, right? :-)
Part of the fun is working on stuff. Recently rode the biggest Polaris 4x4
made. It belongs to a big landowner in my area, that I was doing some work
for. It's nice but I'd still like my Mules.
> They are certainly a joy to own if you have the room to go out and play.
> Also, I notice that when working on my Weasels I tend to keep more skin
> on my knuckles and use less profanities than when I work on my MULE :-)
Got plenty of room, and need some relief on my knuckles and vocal cords. I
always figured I could trade a mule someday for one.

Keep in touch!
Keith Byrd
(registered Hillbilly)