Re: [MV] X-ref parts for MULE request

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 17:04:12 PDT

je,
    I have bad memories about hot restart problem, from June of '97. To make
long story short, mule wouldn't start, rolled it down hill,hit stump, rolled
over on top of me. Crushed left tibia, in bed 9 wk.., off work 7mo.,
physical therapy 3 mo., 25 % disability. I know all about hot restart
problems. My mule now has elec. start!!!!! But I never had much restart
problems until that day. S*** does happen!!!!!!
You have a good idea, but I'd worry that the higher octane would burn
pistons,valves,etc. Let me know if you have any adverse effects. Do you use
aircraft type oil also?
Later,
Keith