WTB HMMWV cargo bulkhead, LD-465 compressor wrench

From: Mark J. Blair (mblair1@home.net)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 23:33:06 PDT

Hi, folks. Does anybody have a HMMWV cargo bulkhead for sale or trade,
in good physical condition, and including the upper and lower mounting
brackets? I'm planning to convert my M998 from 4-door to 2-door
configuration for a while to make it more useful as a cargo truck
during a little project I'm starting soon. I think I've located
everything I need except the passenger and cargo area end curtains
(which I can probably live without for a while) and the cargo
bulkhead. My very meager collection of items for trade is listed on my
web page (see below). I'm in southern CA, in case that matters to
anybody.

I think it's really neat that I can convert my HMMWV between different
configurations so easily as my needs and preferences change over time
(yes, I'm easily amused!). It has already spent time as a 4-door wagon
and a 4-door pickup. Maybe someday when I have more room, money and
time, I'll even experiment with some of the hard-top configurations.

Say, I could also use an air compressor pulley wrench for my 2.5-ton
and 5-ton multifuels with LD-465 series engines.

Now, if only those magnetic US flags I picked up on Ebzzz would stick
to aluminum or fiberglass... :-)

Thanks in advance!

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://www.keyserver.net/