1911 Arty Horse Barn.

From: Richard (rvanhoo@attglobal.net)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2007 - 22:03:12 PDT

The Oregon Military Museum Foundation is now accepting donations of BOOKS, TMs,
ferrier tools, horse paraphernalia that might have been in our horse barn after
1911. Horse collars, blankets, leads, stirrups, nail kegs, a 1911+ lawyers
glass book case (WE have some saddles). We have no budget for purchases. See
our website at www.swiftview.com/~ormilmuseum for picture of barn, our running
liberty truck and lots of good stuff. Send material donations to OMMF at 10101
SE Clackamas Rd. Clackmas, Oregon 97015 Attn Maj. Steve McGeorge. What the
heck, if you are into this horsie stuff send $$ to OMMF, PO Box 2516, Clackamas,
Oregon 97015 and I'll go buy what we need.Our barn curator is former president
of Milwaukie Horse Assn and he knows what he is doing; but he isn't much into
begging. So help us out, or come see us!!! We are an all services military
museum. Semper Fi. Send us your sailor suit. Become a Museum volunteer...it's
fun. Richard, Chief begger.