RE: [MV] M35A2 Brake failure / Our first Airshow.

From: Baker, George - contractor (grbaker@eastman.com)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 06:33:41 PDT

"You 'daily drivers' have lost the fear of God"

This is very true, Recently we were hauling the M114 to a show with Mike's
M35A2. This guy is wild, he drives it like it's a sports car. On the way
there two cars pulled out in front of him, they really had to floor it to
get out of his way. Once we got to the show I asked him what would have
happened if he had to stop that rig, he said he hadn't really thought about
it. I think we tend to get too comfortable and forget the possibility of
having an accident in these large vehicles.