Re: Jeep CJ-10 Grille Restoration Delimma.....

From: BlackBox95@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 06:33:57 PDT

Darryl, John and Others

I just thought id let you know about and invite you to the CJ-10List and Club
i started at yahoo. It covers both the US Military CJ-10a Flightline Tow
Tractors and the lwb fullsize CJ-10 4x4 Pickups - like the AU Mil. Project
Parentie bid and other various stake beds donated by the US Govt to overseas
humanitarian projects. Feel free to join both pages. Ill use the Group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CJ-10List for the maillist and database
features.
The Club site at http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/jeepcj10andcj10aowners will be
for picture and any other stuff that overflows from the group.
  I hope nobody minds that i have posted here about the CJ-10s....Even though
they have a "CJ" designation (i cant find an M-series number at
all...anyone?), CJ-10a Tugs were specifically made to military Service tow
specs. Although the majority of the lwb OneTonner 4x4s were made for AU
civilians, the rest were first used or donated by US Govt agencies. Since
these rigs are so rare, the group is obviously going to be small, but w/
enough participation it could be benificial as far as parts, pics, projects,
and general interest goes.

thanks for reading,
  Justin