RE: [MVlist] M38 brakes

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 15:57:43 PDT

Ram & Robert, & whom ever else wants to jump in.

I did get em apart and the drum off.
Yep 3 screws.
Front brakes BTW.
The problem is this>
The front brakes lock up, if I light foot em, I can drive with no problem.
If I hard foot a stop, it takes time to release.
if doing a check out on this, I find I can release em with the bleeder valve
in one side.

What is this one likely to be, and how do I fix it?

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
(580)762-3157 rkltd@swbell.net
http://home.swbell.net/rkltd/
-M35A2- -M38- MVPA -22345-