Re: [MV] 24dcv-12dcv converters

From: TacticalTruck@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 18:01:20 PDT

    I have Sure Power Products 24 V to 12 V converters for sale. They are
rated at 25 amps, though this may be exceeded for short periods of time
(minuets). They also have a switched/protected 12 V power out that could be
used for ignition power. The other nice thing about these is that they are a
battery equalizer. This means it monitors both batteries independently and
makes sure they are charged at optimal voltage. List price from Sure Power is
over $300 but I've got a limited supply of new units available for $150.
These may also be used to straighten out those pesky M1010 charging systems.
    Also, if any one noticed the M101 antenna trailer I had on ebay which
didn't make minimum, I found more info on it. I found a data plate indicating
it was a weather station not an antenna. Still has the original 1953 tires.
The basic M101 is in good shape and I believe the hydraulic mast will power
up.
Jeff
TacticalTruck.com