sad end of life for Mil-veh

From: Everette Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Sat Oct 27 2001 - 18:42:57 PDT

I was in Branson, Mo. this past week and went to Outback to eat -- up front
they have an M37 still painted red as the volunteer fire deparment had it -
brush growing up around it vines over it, further down on drive another M37
parked under treestill OD - looks like has couple of flat tires that have
been flat years.

Pretty decent trucks that are just rusting away - was not anyone that could
talk about them -- I did not eat there. Was not comfortable that they would
treat trucks like that when I have spent many many hours getting similar
trucks on their wheels and running.

Just down street in front of Veterans Museum is P51 on pole - does this
bother fellows who enjoy airplanes. Look like very good plane - by the way
museum is well worth price of admission