Re: [MV] M211 Transmission questions

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 09:56:14 PST

RTFM = Read The Fine Manual

This is one of the best TM's ever done, there are tons
of information on this truck and trucks in general.
The pictures and illustrations are great, way more
info that you'll ever need but it there if you do.

Page 122: OE = SAE 30 for above 32 degrees.

Page 119: shows OE to be put in the transmission.

And if it didn't take 16 quarts you didn't drain it
completely and should read further in the manual.

Joe