Re: [MV] Dry Cleaning Solvent

From: Everette Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 15:18:06 PST

There are more than one kind/type "Dry Cleaning Solvent" ; I do not remember
numbers but the one that military is referring to is a very volatile
petroleum product. You can was greasy rag in it squeeze it out and in
minutes it will be dry, leave no residue that has to be taken off metal
before it is painted.

If any one needs more information contact me off list and I will read what
is on the cans that I have.

Everette

They shall not grow old, as we that are left grow old. Age shall not weary
them nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning
we will remember them.

Lawrence Binyen "For the Fallen"
: "