M series compilation list

From: uniquemachine (uniquemachine@air1.net)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 18:49:30 PST

After hearing so many 'M' numbers all the time and not knowing what alot of them
were, I tried to find a list of all of the M series vehicles and a quick
description, but to no avail. So, I am trying to create one on my one. It
would be a great help if I could get some assistance from the vast knowledge of
the people on these lists. So if anyone can offer any info, please do. Just
let me know as many different M series vehicles and a quick description if you
can. Also, if you have the NSN, that would be great too. Would like to know
differences in variations also, such as M35, M35A2, etc. Include as many as
possible, don't leave out even the most obvious. Any vehicle or trailer,
tracked or wheeled is great.

Thank you
Jon